You are not plus-sized. You are full-figured.
It's time to live fully.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Revamp an outfit

I'm in need of a good outfit for office or anywhere. Instead of shopping for a new one, I've decided to revamp an outfit.
So, I got this old tennis dress that's been in the closet for some time. I've only worn it a couple of times because it shows my undies especially in the day time.  Then, I found this old vintage belt. Who owns it? I don't know. Probably my aunt's of granny's.
What else I fished from the costume closet? It's an old skirt I used for fashion shows. Ha! It fits!
Now, putting together: Dress and skirt? Won't really fit together.
The dress is too long and it hides the skirt details.

I've decided to cut the length. I'm now turning this dress into a shirt.


Cut, cut, cut!

Insta outfit!
Here I am with the new outfit!
Looks like my doggy approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment