I shall reiterate what's on the table and divide it up to LOTS, SOME, NO WAY.
LOTS (Go on an feast on these)
- Ginataang shrimp (When cooked right, it's healthy and so fresh and rich in zinc)
- Fresh Green salad (duh) Easy on the dressing
- Freshly baked Buko Pie
- Fresh Ripe Mangoes
SOME (take it easy)
- Adobo (Lay off the soysauce.)
- Lumpia shanghai (But it vegetarian! So? It's still fried!)
- Rice (limit since it's a party 1 1/2 cup)
NO WAY (stay away from these food... if you can)
- Cake (just a bite. So you won't eat too much, share a slice with your sis)
- Letson (But I can't help eat a few bits and a slice of balat!)
- Ice Cream (Don't eat this unless you want to clog your arteries. You just ate oily foods and top it off with ice cream. Are you crazy? One word: SEBO go research!)
So, I encourage you guys to make a mental checklist of what you ate in a party. It could save your hearts. Not to mention belly.
I'm living a full and healthy life and this is my type of diet!