You are not plus-sized. You are full-figured.
It's time to live fully.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Plus Size and Cosplaying

I have encountered people who are scared of dressing up or cosplaying because they think they are fat.
I've been big most of my grown-up years. Ever since I started cosplaying, I was always a big girl. That didn't stop me. My stagefright stopped me but never being plus size.
I guess I had good support. No, not the girdle. I never wore girdle or bra during HS.
I had support from my friends and some of my family.
My sibs and I cosplayed together for fun. 
Here I am, still costripping and dressing up for occassions.
I got a couple of shots of confident peeps.
I wanted to take more shots but didn't quite catch a lot of the other plus-players.

Love this...

No comments:

Post a Comment